Pentax PK Lens to Canon EOS AF-Confirm Adapter
Lens adapter is made of brass with chrome coating and focus to infinity. It also has a stop screw and lens lock. This AF confirm lens adapter is useful for obtain an accurate focus for manual focusing. The view finder also indicates the focused area with a spot as well.
- Stop-down metering is used. Spot metering mode does not work properly.
- Although it is possible to use the A (aperture-priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
- In the P (Program AE), or S (Shutter speed-priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
- The distance scale on the lens might not indicate the actual distance.
- Please installing / uninstalling the adapter after turning off the camera.
- The EOS auto focusing system doesn’t support as less as F5.6. Before your capturing you have to focusing with MAX aperture and stop down to capturing.
- Lens adapter does not fit the Canon EOS10D. The PK lens end will meet the mirror box.
- End of lenses would meet the Canon EOS 5D camera's reflex mirror. You have to cut a little bit lens to fit PK lens into Canon EOS 5D camera.
Customer Reviews by Pentax PK Lens to Canon EOS AF-Confirm Adapter
Share your thoughts with other customers
Worldwide Delivery in 12-28 business days