The minimum focus distance in approx 4 meter (13 ft"), it's good for bird watching & photography. You can take impressive pictures of the moon, planets and other celestial objects. It also take extraordinary pictures of shy or wild animals or of a spectacular natural phenomenon as a volcanic eruption.
- Objective diameter 52mm
- Magnification 15 – 30x zoom adjustable
- Nitrogen Filled, Waterproof / Fog Proof
- All glass lens are fully multi coated to get the best light transmission
- Easy handle & focus ring on the middle of spotting scope body. (NOT on or near the eyepiece)
- Near focus distance approx. 4m (13 ft")
- Standard camera tripod mount >> you can attach any common camera and video tripod
- WARNING!! Never look directly at the sun with any kind of optical equipment. Without the use of suitable objective solar filters permanent eye injury can be the result!
Olympus E-P1 Olympus E-P2 Olympus E-P3 Olympus E-PL1 Olympus E-PL2 Olympus E-PL3 Olympus E-PM1 Olympus E-M5
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3