- Battery life in record mode: up to 300 hours (!!!) (sampling rate 8 KHz, without compression); Battery life in record mode with VAS (Only in "As in profile" record mode): up to 12 days(!); - In stand-by mode: up to 3 years;
- Lenght: 98 mm; Width: 35 mm; thickness: 9mm; weight 35 grams; Built-in 2 GB flash memory - (300 hours of recording)
- Edic-mini Ray A36 300hours 2GB first professional voice recorder in the world with formation of the directivity pattern. In Edic-mini Ray, has been applied a new technology - 8 ultra-sensitive microphones. Light and Stylish solid metallic case which is resistant to electromagnetic interference. Used for professional voice recording. This gadget has outstanding technical characteristics, using innovative technologies, In same time It is very easy for using and operation. We develop our voice recorders to maintain personal security by making high-quality, identifiable recording under any conditions. For this purpose, we strive to make our recorders as tiny as possible to be at hand at any time. We also try to provide maximum sensitivity to record from safe distance, with special markers proving record's authenticity. When recording in noisy, echoing premises at long distance it is impossible to achieve the desired recording quality using conventional recorders with 1 or 2 microphones. The problem is that when recording at considerable distance the recorder records not only the necessary signal, but also some external noise and the reflection of sound. This interference increases quadratically depending on the distance from the sound source and at the distance of several meters it really can drown out the desired signal. The only solution is to form a signal source direction pattern with maximum drowning of signal from other directions. To generate a direction pattern there are 8 microphones used in the Edic-mini Ray A36 recorder forming so-called phased array (similar to the one used in radar). The application of 8 microphones also reduces the inherent noise of the microphones by 2.5 times. In the end, record gain from the use of 8 microphones can be from 2 up to 6 (depending on the recording conditions) as compared to recorder with one microphone.
- Edic-mini Ray A36 provides several record modes: 1) 8-ch RAW - signal is recorded from each microphone, which will further help to form a signal direction pattern, or to form a fixed direction pattern for any direction using the SoundProcessor software supplied with the recorder. For example, recording in a courtroom with a source of background noise (air conditioning, noise from the street coming through the window, etc.). When processing record in SoundProcessor, you can adjust the direction pattern for the desired speaker, thus cutting off external noise. 2) Stereo1 - recording onto two channels from the extreme left and extreme right microphones. This mode is applied when big stereo base is required, and signal source is not noisy. 3) Stereo2 - microphones are divided into 2 groups each consisting of 4 microphones. Unlike conventional stereo recorders this mode allows you to carry out stereo recording with more precise stereo effect making noise from the microphones 2 times less. 4) High S/N - signals from 8 microphones are summarized into a single channel. That helps to carry out directional recording for a fixed direction while noise level is 2.5 times less than that of the recorders with one microphone. You can use it in the same conditions as the 8-ch RAW, but only if the sound source does not change its position, for example, a lecturer in a classroom. 5) As in profile - recording with one microphone and a special low-power 16-bit audio codec. This record mode minimizes recorder's consumption, which makes it possible to achieve maximum record autonomy (up to 350 hours). Also in this mode, VAS (Voice Activation Control) and AGC are available. Mode for everyday use.
- EDIC-Mini Ray combines the best technologies and perfect balance of most advanced methods of voice recording: 16 bit audio codec, 8 Highly sensitive built-in microphones - 17 meters sensitivity (!), Sampling rate - 40 kHz that allows to record sounds incredibly clear, Signal-to-noise ratio -72 dB. Build-in AGC system, which allows provide flexible adjustment of settings according to the acoustic conditions. This small device can record without recharging - 300 hours!!! This gadget is powered from 520 mA\h rechargeable battery and uses very low power. Weight is only 40 gramm! Everything in this gadget was made for simplicity and reliability! This is an excellent variant for Businessmen and Serious people, who prefer extravagant schemes of common things High contrast OLED-screen displays information about: Time, Amount of free memory for recording in hours with the current setting, the temperature inside the case, the current date and day of the week and the battery charge level. Edic-mini Ray is able to record simultaneously with charging. While Voice recorder in circular recording mode with an external power supply it is not limited to any capacity of the battery or internal memory.
"Ray A36" - DIFFERS FROM OTHER GADGETS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET BY:
* 8 High sensitivity microphones (operating distance 17 m)
* Ultra small size and weight
* OLED Color Display
* Record playback: Via PC, Headphone or built-in speaker
* Recording mode: 4 profiles of Recording
* Tracking direction pattern
* Multilevel access system to the recorder's functions
* Professional recording quality (16 bit audio codec)
* built-in clock, calendar, Password protection, Daily timer and once timer, digital watermark, Linear and circular recording
* Opportunity to record simultaneously with charging
* Voice Activation System (which effectively compresses pauses in records, therefore increasing the actual record time
* Special markers in record
* USB SPI ( 2,25 Mb/sec)
* Date label - opportunity to listen and transfer to PC data with marked beginning time and ending time of the recording. E.g., if you know that the most important information was recorded from 15.00 till 17.00, you may easily mark out the needed passage. Such function is very convenient when working with recorders with large capacity indexes.
* Simplified functionalities and a 4 control buttons
* Long recording duration
* Opportunity to use recorder as a flash-disc.
* Durable and light metal case, electromagnetic interference-resistant
* Operating temperature range: 0°C+50°C
* Power supply: 520 mAh built-in battery
* Charging: from USB computer port or AC Network
* Frequency characteristics: - Sensitivity of built-in microphones up to 17 meters
* Signal-to-noise ratio -72 dB
* frequency band - up to 100-10,000 Hz
* Sampling rate: up to 40kHz that allows to record sounds incredibly clear
* Battery life: in record mode (sampling rate 8 KHz, without compression): up to 300 hours
* Compression method: Without compression; - U-Law; -4 bit ADPCM; -2 bit ADPCM
* Support system: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7
*1 YEAR WARRANTY
Support system: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.4 x 1.4 inches ; 1.4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
Item model number: A36