The minimum focus distance in approx 4 meter (13 ft"), it's good for bird watching & photography. You can take impressive pictures of the moon, planets and other celestial objects. It also take extraordinary pictures of shy or wild animals or of a spectacular natural phenomenon as a volcanic eruption.
- Objective diameter 52mm
- Magnification 15 – 30x zoom adjustable
- Nitrogen Filled, Waterproof / Fog Proof
- All glass lens are fully multi coated to get the best light transmission
- Easy handle & focus ring on the middle of spotting scope body. (NOT on or near the eyepiece)
- Near focus distance approx. 4m (13 ft")
- Standard camera tripod mount >> you can attach any common camera and video tripod
- WARNING!! Never look directly at the sun with any kind of optical equipment. Without the use of suitable objective solar filters permanent eye injury can be the result!
Olympus E620 E520 E510 E450 E500 E420 E410 E400 E330 E300 E30 E5 E3 E1 etc